I’m WAY to drunk to do anything resembling a normal post, so here’s a list of random things:
1. I went to the Almelund Threshing Shown last weekend. This is what thresing is:
2. Beefcake: “Let me at those buns.”
Daintycakes: “No Goddamn it”
Beefcake: “That was really funny.”
3. Last week, I made some very awesome yarn:
4. Beefcake: “I’m not thinking about buns, I’m playing Star Wars!”
6. Girl Talk’s “All Day” may be concurrently the most captivating album ever and the best background music ever.
7. At one point tonight, I pointed out to Beefcake that he was, in fact, the most upper-middle class white guy ever, and he legit responded with “I’m going medieval.” He was playing “Mount and Blade.” Beefcake rarely drinks, and almost never gets drunk, but today, all bets are off and he plays by his own rules; he’s a loose cannon. And he’s really easy to entertain.
8. Ladies are made out of breakfast food.
9. Apparently, it’s MUCH easier to grind at Star Wars: The Old Republic while drunk than it is while sober. This is not a quote from Beefcake, apparently. He’s just running around talking to people and there’s NO benefit…